UnitingCare Health is one of the largest not-for-profit private hospital groups in Queensland and is a service group of UnitingCare Queensland, along with UnitingCare Community and Blue Care.
The hospital group is a major provider of healthcare services in Queensland which operates almost 1 000 licensed hospital beds and employs over 4 100 people.
We provide values based holistic care to patients and their families, and invest significantly in facilities, technology, research, education and community engagement to improve their wellbeing.
At UnitingCare Health, we offer a wide range of benefits for employees including:
- Friendly values based environment
- Generous salary packaging options
- Exciting career paths in both clinical and leadership streams
- Exceptional professional development opportunities including Post graduate leaderships programs
- Experience of working in Clinical teaching hospitals
- Roster flexibility when possible – your choice of hours, shifts and weekend shifts
- Ongoing tertiary sponsored qualifications
- A wide variety of clinical education options including university accredited programs